Tuesday, June 1, 2010

***MonthlyIndieMixtape #13***




Unlucky for some but not for MonthlyIndieMixtapes!!

Gathered below are the best 60 tracks I could scrounge up this month and to tell you the truth, and I say it every month, this is some of the best I have found! I don't know why but Indie music just seems to be getting better as the years go on. Maybe these bands are starting to get a real feel for it and are starting to perfect the formula to a great Indie song!

So less jibbering by me and more track tasting by you.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment! I love reading what you guys have to say!


Tracklisting:

The Acorn - I Made The Law
Aerodrum - Don't Turn Me Down
Andy Elwell - At My Best
Arden - Grow!
Automatic Loveletter - Heart Song
The Bridgeheads - Tinnitus
Chief - Day And Night
Dan Sartain - Bohemian Grove
Detroit Social Club - Sunshine People
The Divine Comedy - At The Indie Disco
Everest - Keeping The Score
Farrah - If You Were Mine
Francis And The Lights - It'll Be Better
Fyfe Dangerfield - When You Walk In The Room
Gold Motel - Fireworks After Midnight
Good Self - Persia
Grouplove - Colours
Half Seas Over - Get Me To The Station
Hot Hot Heat - YVR
In Tall Buildings - The Way To A Monster's Lair
Jakob Lewis - Good News For All
James Yuill - Crying For Hollywood
Jamie Drake - Beautiful
Jeremy Messersmith - Lazy Bones
Jim Lockey And The Solemn Sun - Morning Wake Up
John Common And Blinding Flashes Of Light - Turnaround
John Mouse - By Central Cardiff Station I Sat Down And Wept
Lana Mir - I Wanna Be Adored
Luke Wesley - I Hope You Like This Song
The Magic Numbers - The Pulse
Mathemagic - Easy
Midnight Juggernauts - This New Technology
Minipop - Like I Do
Mother/Father - Cascades
Murder By Death - White Noise
My Heart Belongs To Cecilia Winter - Eighteen
My Wet Calvin - Sweet And Sour
Nathaniel Rateliff - Early Spring Till
The Niro - Stop It
Norman - It's Alright In Your Eyes
Pete Lawrie - Panic
The Pineapple Thief - The State We're In
The Pipettes - Thank You
Preacher's Sons - Poison Oak
Radio Star - Come Back
Rasmus Kellerman - The Greatness & Me
Robbers On High Street - Electric Eye
Ryan Adams - By Force
Seth Lakeman - Spinning Days
Slothbear - Don't Taunt A Tiger
Suckers - Before Your Birthday Ends
Tame Impala - Runway, Houses, City, Clouds
Tift Merritt - Mixtape
Uni_Form - The Liar
Villagers - Becoming A Jackal
Who Knew - Wallaby
Wild Moccasins - Late Night Television
Wild Nothing - The Witching Hour
Young Veins - Change
41st And Home - Sleeper


It's a very pretty list is it not?? I think it's beautiful. Check it out for yourself below.

Until next month you scurvy dogs!


Pink as a link:


MonthlyIndieMixtape #13 - Part 1.
MonthlyIndieMixtape #13 - Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment