Friday, January 18, 2013

Well Look What We Have Here, It's A Bunch Of New Mixtapes!!




Yes you heard correctly! NEW MIXTAPES!! Though this time around I will be using Spotify to deliver the great tracks that I find as I kept getting into a bit of trouble when I uploaded certain artists songs last time around.

So to start you off, I have a bunch of mixtapes from last year that I have completed. All you have to do is head over to Spotify and subscribe to each playlist. Of course there is also a new mixtape for January being compiled as we speak.

So if you like good music and you were a fan of what we did here previously, then get onboard and listen to your heart's content!

It's nice to be back.


MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Jul '12)

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Aug '12)

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Sep '12)

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Oct '12)

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Nov '12)

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Dec '12)

....and new for this year we have:

MonthlyIndieMixtape - (Jan '13)


Rock on People!!



No comments:

Post a Comment